Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE GREAT ROCK N ROLL SWINDLE...

Malcom Mclaren was not on my "favorites" list. I am a loyal SEX PISTOL fan, a die hard as a teenager, and he was their controversial manager known for a selfish agenda while holding that title.HOWEVER. Malcom Mclaren was very impacting to the British punk movement as well as in the fashion industry collaborating with his girl, Miss Vivienne Westwood. 
both fashion and that punk movement have mean a lot to me and have definitely influenced me as an artist. So that said, I fell compelled to write a little R.I.P to Malcom Mclaren who passed away today at the age of 64 yrs old.












Malcom and Vivienne Westwood 








Malcom with The Sex Pistols







Sometimes even  conterversial people that did not sit highly in your respect zone, still deserve to be remembered. 








Xx ROXY xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment