Thursday, March 10, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL'ING

With American Idol's new season exciting so many, I was inspired to go into my Iphoto and re visit the many photos I took while Keying the Makeup for America Idol's Concert Tour Season 7.

A lot of talent came from that season and some amazing friendships for me as well.
Here are a few BTS shots in the makeup/hair room!
(Click on the pics to enlarge)
Carly Smithson and I- Our combined laughs were louder than the show! 
No photo shop friends...She is FLAWLESS
Miss Syesha Mercado looking gorgeous! 
Ramielle Malubay featuring my makeup in raw format looking stunning!
Brooke White stepping outside the norm and sporting red lips looking so lovely!

Working on Kristy Lee's beautiful face!

A wonderful experience that I am forever grateful for!

XXrXX

No comments:

Post a Comment