Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DANA WHITE SHOOT FOR FIGHTERS ONLY

So I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot with UFC president Dana White for Fighters Only magazine with my friend and sick photographer Eric Williams.  Being that I am totally devoted to my Jiu-Jitsu training with Rorion Gracie's Family, its so much fun for me to get to work people like Dana and UFC fighters, joining two of my passions together.  


Most people these days know who Dana is because MMA (mixed martial arts) is the fastest growing sport to date and the UFC is the king of that jungle.  Dana was a total pleasure to work with.  He has the presence of someone who means business but is warm and genuine all at the same time...  It's no wonder he is a celebrity business mogul. 


It was a very fun and inspiring shoot and Fighters Only captured some footage it all.


Dana White Photo Shoot For Fighters Only Magazine


Enjoy!


Xx ROXY xX

























































No comments:

Post a Comment