Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sexy has never been more fun

Oh Showtime, right when I thought it was safe to nix you from my monthly cable bill my girlfriend shared with me a very delicious a "secret" from your channel.  I have been turned on to one of your best series yet to date "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" and now have a new obession every Monday night!  This show is in it's 3rd season, starring the gorgeous once pop singer and now full blown actress out of the UK, Billie Piper.  Her and her performance in the show is absolutely stunning in every episode! The show itself is so refreshing with its witty, sexy, and sassy tone that keeps you hungry for more... I don't feel guilty about paying extra for this channel anymore now that I get to enjoy a gulit-free bon-bon before bed every week! 
Thank you Allison xoxo ;) 


 Xx ROXY xX


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRc3lsUFvEI





No comments:

Post a Comment